Stayed for an overnight before leaving on a cruise. Large, comfy rooms at competitive prices, with free breakfast included. Did not take advantage of the cruise port shuttle, but was pleased to know it was there. One fast food place right outside the main entrance, with a shopping center half a block further down. Breakfast was great, with excellent quality. My only complaint is over the toaster at breakfast: there's a single two-slot toaster for the whole hotel, so be prepared to wait for your toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western