My credit card was billed prior to arrival, without my knowledge. When I checked in, they asked for a credit card number, which I provided. After I checked my credit card balance, I realized I was billed twice. When I brought it to the manager's attention, I was told that the hold would not be lifted for 5 to 10 business days. This was his policy and there were no exceptions, even though he admitted double billing you. This guy just tries to rip you off.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Best Western, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.