We checked into the hotel after midnight and had to check out again at about 5:30 the following morning. Andrew, the front desk clerk must have overheard us lamenting the fact that we would be too early to take advantage of the small self-serve breakfast bar in the lobby (although he did point out that coffee is always available). The next morning when we stumbled downstairs a little before 5:30 he had opened everything up for us early so that we could get a bite to eat before we had to leave. VERY THOUGHTFUL, especially as we had three kids in our group and we were getting ready to head out for a long day's travelling and wouldn't be able to get anything to eat for three or four hours at least. Andrew was our hero that day.
Hotel was fine. Clean, comfortable beds. We were only there for five hours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western