“Best Western is a nice hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #47 of 132 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Lady Lake, Florida, Usa
“Best Western is a nice hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

When I was booking my reservation, I somehow booked my reservation at the Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport but I wanted to go to the Best Western Plus, Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites on 1900 Stirling Road. I explained the mix up to the girl at the reservation desk, and she called the other one and cancelled it and let me stay at the Stirling Road one. She was very kind and thoughtful and took care of everything for me to stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

330 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Oroville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were going on a Cross Atlantic Cruise April 26 and decided to take a room on April 25 to be sure we were on time for the Cruise next morning. The shuttle picked us up at the airport after about 20 minutes wait. The room we got on first floor was clean and no noise from outside. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and plenty of it.
There was a shuttle from the hotel to the ship, but that was no good The shuttle cost $8 a person, but could not take everybody there was signed up. We called a taxi and the fare was only $15.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's a Best Western, so I wasn't expecting anything really amazing. My room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was really good. Eggs, pancakes, bagels and cream cheese, as well as a selection of pastries. There were also several fast food options within walking distance if I needed dinner or a late night snack. My only complaint was that there was a gross smell in the hallway off of my room. I wasn't out there that long and it didn't bother me too much, so it wasn't worth complaining about.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent a couple of nights here when I flew in/out of FLL. This is the best Best Western I have stayed in. I liked the soft red carpeting throughout including the corridors. The room was spacious and had a comfortable bed and all the basic amenities. I was pleased with the continuous replenishment of the complimentary breakfast in the morning -- ensured that the food was always hot and fresh. Ideally located by a McDonalds and numerous gas stations. Staff was friendly and accommodated all our requests.

Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here one night before our cruise and after my last cruise I picked a horrible hotel and I said to
myself I will never do that again and this hotel was amazing. first off the plane I called the hotel from the
terminal and they were there in about 15-20 mins max. Check in was a breeze, The rooms were new looking the bed
was great. i had a fridge and a Microwave in my room and they worked good. There is tons of stuff within walking
distance there is a mcdonalds right in their parking lot, then down the road some there is a wendys and a dunkin
dounts. Also there is a strip mall there with a grocery store and a liquor store and dollar store type of places.
Shuttle in the morning was run by a thrid party and it was $8 a person to get to the Cruise port which was
worth the price, I repeat it was very well organized. i know some posters, posted about slamming doors ? I did not
hear any the night I was there. When I cruise out of Fort Lauderdale again i will be staying here.

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was our third time staying here the night before our cruise and we have always been comfortable. We arrived very late but had no problem getting the airport shuttle to the hotel. Staff at the front desk were very pleasant and the newly refurbished rooms were very comfortable. The Continental breakfast is more than adequate and the hotel's proximity to a small shopping plaza is very convenient for last minute cruise items including the the 2 bottles of wine allowed by the cruise company. Transfer to the port is reliable and fast. There is a computer just off the lobby available to guests with complimentary internet. Very handy for those of us who do not travel with lap tops, i-phones etc.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port? Share your experiences!