We were going on a Cross Atlantic Cruise April 26 and decided to take a room on April 25 to be sure we were on time for the Cruise next morning. The shuttle picked us up at the airport after about 20 minutes wait. The room we got on first floor was clean and no noise from outside. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and plenty of it.
There was a shuttle from the hotel to the ship, but that was no good The shuttle cost $8 a person, but could not take everybody there was signed up. We called a taxi and the fare was only $15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western