After arriving at the airport for an overnight layover I called the hotel for a shuttle. I was put on hold for 20 minutes. I finally hung up and called back. I asked for a shuttle again and was put on hold for another 15 min. Another 20 min later, the shutle finally showed. The room was nice, this surprised me considering that the lobby could use some work. When we arranged for an airport shuttle for the next morning the front desk HIGHLY recommended we take the 3am shuttle for a 5:45am flight. This was a mistake. The airport in FLL doesn't even open until 4:30! Working at an airport area hotel, shouldn't you know this?! Needless to say we waited for almost an hour and a half in an empty airport for any attendants to show. Doubt I'll be staying at a Best Western any time soon. I'll pay more for competence next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western