We stayed here for 1 night before our cruise from Miami. The hotel has a free airport shuttle, which was nice, but takes a little while as it stops at some other hotels as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, but nothing fancy. It was good enough for one night before our cruise. Also, it was convenient for us that SAS Transportation picked us up there to take us to the Port of Miami. The free breakfast wasnt that good, but there are a couple of restaurants nearby, as well as a Winn Dixie, which was good for picking up snacks, etc. for our cruise. It wasn't much, but a decent place to stay for the night. Would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western