Every year on our way back to the airport at Ft. Lauderdale after our Keys vacation, we have stayed here. This year was the first year they were not able to give us the first floor accomodation we had asked for. Our room was on the second floor and when I walked into the bathroom I could smell cigarette smoke (no smoking facility). I went to the front desk and the employee at the desk immediately got a spray bottle of some type and a rag and came with me right back up to the room where he sprayed the bathroom with the air freshener. He also said that if we smelled it again to let him know and he would return and spray. We have always felt very comfortable staying here our last night of vacation and find the continental breakfast which has scrambled eggs and sausage plus several cold items very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western