We stayed at this hotel before boarding the cruise ship the next day. There was a free shuttle from the airport but the driver was terrible not telling passengers where he was going nor helping them with luggage. This is not likely the fault of the hotel but does leave a bad first impression. The woman at the front desk saw my boyfriend's military bag and gave us the military rate which was appreciated. For dinner, we went to the McDonald's next door. The next morning, we grabbed some breakfast and arranged for the shuttle to take us to the port. Everything was pretty easy and convenient. I would stay again if I were going on a cruise and was looking for a hotel for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western