The hotel is a short cab ride away from Port Everglades ($17) and the Airport ($22). The pool is heated and nicely situated. Some of the staff were very helpful.
Our "newly" renovated room was unimpressive. The AC unit and fridge were not updated. Their motors were so loud. We unplugged the AC unit so we could sleep. The outlet and switch in the bath was not updated.. filthy. The "updated" shower didn't have a soap holder. The cabinet door in front of the refrig would not close. The 90 degree corner of the bed frame cut my leg twice. Room 100 is a cave and looks out on a concrete wall. Who redesigned this?
The hotel is ok for a 1 night stay but don't expect a lot. Breakfast items were ice cold.
They begrudgingly extended our "late" checkout a whole 1/2 hour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale