We stayed here at this hotel prior to our cruise. It was close to the cruise port, but also the beaches.
We stayed on the third floor facing the pool. I did not find the floor to be noisy whatsoever. I found the room to be clean and comfortable. This hotel is under renovations, so any work that was being done was not a bother.
They had a buffet breakfast in the morning. This was the standard breakfast with some hot things, waffle maker, cereal, and fruits. It was just what we needed to get our morning started.
The only thing I would suggest is that on the TA website it states that this hotel has a shuttle. I would that would be removed or updated as the hotel does not have a shuttle.
Overall we had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale