We stayed at this hotel for one day upon arriving back from our cruise out of Miami. The breakfast was tasty and filling and was just the ticket after being up so early in the morning to get off the ship. Our room was in the front of the hotel, but we couldn't hear any traffic noise and we had a large window that overlooked the street and a small balcony. Our room was clean, the shower was clean, and the beds comfortable
We didn't use the pool, but it water was clear and the area just to sit and relax was inviting. The beach is a short walk from the back of the hotel and we enjoyed that for the afternoon also.
The only downside side is they do not provide a shuttle to the port or airport, but the front desk called a taxi for us and we only had a 5 minute wait if that.
We would definitely stay there again when we are in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale