We stayed here 1 night before we flew home after a visit to Ft. Myers. The hotel is very clean and in working order.... but it's old... think 1960s and 1970s. The room itself was comfortable and the bed was firm, although the linens were a little thin. Our room had a refrigerator and microwave and seem to be in good condition. By old, I mean the layout... halls with low ceilings and ice makers in the hall. The elevators were slow. Good parking and right across the street from the beach. Eating options aren't particularly close except for the Marriott and Sheraton next door.
Morning breakfast was good as far as free breakfasts go... waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereal and fruit. I think there were some eggs too. All eaten on disposable dishes. Staff was nice and helpful.
Overall, I liked it. It's not the Marriott but then again, we used points and our rate was low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale