We stayed here for three nights in January 2013 with friends while awaiting a cruise. Our friends rented a car and for only $10.00 a night we had easy parking at the hotel in a gated security garage. Just a very short walk from the hotel is the beach and it's on the same side of the street as the hotel so no crossing the busy road. Lots of little restaurants and souvenir stores line the beach road. Beach is gorgeous and an added plus was watching ships leaving while walking on the beach.
The hotel staff was great in working out a deal for us after we discovered our friends who booked later than us got a much cheaper sale rate than we did yet we were the ones who convinced them to go. They matched the special deal our friends got and lowered our rate.
Breakfast is included and is more than most breakfast-included hotels we've stayed at. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, - much more than a muffin and juice. Good value for the cost and you can even eat out on the patio by the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale