After reading reviews here we decided to book 3 nights at this hotel and we're very pleased we did so. The rooms are fresh and clean. The beds are spacious and at last a hotel that has 4 good pillows instead of one flat. The staff is cordial.
Breakfast buffet is included which is great! The breakfast is good with bagels, cheese, ham, hamburger, aotmeal etc and awesome waffles that you can make yourself with chocolate syrup and the orange juice actually tastes like it's supposed. (Often at buffets it's a little watery.)
And the parking is only 10$/day whichbis not bad at all.
The beach is 2-3 minutes walk from the hotel.
The only downside for us (if someone at Best western reads) was that there are too many sports channel on the TV. Other than that we dont have any complains at all! Good value for your money.
Last tip: have lunch at Bahia Cabana which is across the street like 3 minutes walk. Awesome food and great staff there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale