We arrived at about 11am straight off the Grand Princess cruise ship. We were able to go straight to our room. It was a lovely room with two double beds and good sized bathroom. Wide tv and coffee maker. The hotel is a bit tired in places but good value compared to the surrounding larger hotels.We were soon sitting by the pool. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
It is a nice area with flat walking everywhere. It is a 20 minute walk to restaurants, Bubba Gump, a Greek and Italian amongst others. All good value. There were interesting things to do, water taxi, jungle queen trip, sea fishing trips and the Swimming Hall of fame. The beach is just a short walk behind the hotel, it was well used at weekends by local people using the BBQs on the beach and the handball nets. A very good atmosphere.
After a good nights sleep we went down to the included breakfast which was great. Hot and cold buffet, fruit and three waffle makers to make your own waffles.
We stayed there for 5 days and used both the water taxi, 50cent trolley and the local bus €1.80
The reception would always get a taxi for you. Taxi fare from the Port is $17 approx.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.