The hotel may appear a little run-down (it is a Best Western after all, not the Sheraton (which is next door) or the Marriott down the street, but don't let looks deceive you. You walk the same path as the Marriott guests down the street do to get to the beach, which is probably about a 3 minute walk from the back of the hotel. The front desk staff is very accommodating. The included breakfast has the most items I have ever seen in a hotel breakfast - the food is spread out nicely, so there are rarely any crowds at any one station. The food choices also rotate, so you don't get the same food from one day to the next. None of the rooms have an oceanview, but you may get a sliver from the shared balcony (basically the balcony is a shared walkway) depending on which side of the hotel you're on. The locks on some of the balcony doors are questionable, so just a warning if this is a concern. The pool area never got loud when we were there in November. Parking spaces at the hotel (for a fee) are very tight. There is a small bar/lounge in the hotel which offers some room service items. Overall, a good value for what you get. Also, thanks to the previous poster who warned of the construction work next door at the Sheraton and the tip to request a room on the opposite side of the building.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Best Western, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.