Our first trip to this resort was quite memorable thanks to the wonderful staff....Kudos to Paul (Mr. Mixology), Danielle & Jason for their great service at the diner and to our #1 All Stars * Shannon and Mary* for the laughs at the pool and lounge. We were blessed with fine weather and enjoyed the beach, restaurant and Lazy River. The staff was always at the ready and were helpful in educating us on the local attractions, eating establishments and night spots. The Sunday Brunch was spectacular...highly recommended...made my Father's Day one to remember!
We stayed in a privately owned corner unit on the 5th floor...great views of the waterfront and pool area...very comfortable...We will definitely be back and have already raved to friends.
Only problem that kept this rating from a 5 star ranking was the scheduling with housekeeping. I don't know if there is a lack of communication between front desk and cleaning staff but because this was a privately owned room all service had to be scheduled through front desk. We made plans to be out of our room at certain times and expected to come back to a clean room....NOT! While we were compensated with free meals (try the scallops!) it was a bit annoying to not have service when expected.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.