Stayed at the Pelican Jan 2012 and had a wonderful stay. Returned April 2013 just for dinner at the Grill, can't remember the fullname of the restaurant at the Pelican, had another wonderful meal. Served by Marcello, remembered him from my Jan 2012 trip. He was so nice and attentive. One of our friends needs a Gluten free diet and Marcello was very knowledgeable and helpful to assist her to choose her meal. Service was amazing. He gave us a free dessert on the house since I was a returning customer. Will definitely go back and stay at the hotel and enjoy another meal with the stunning scenery of the ocean. Absolutely picture perfect!
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.