We had one day post our cruise at this hotel and it was just what we were looking for. We had 3 kids with us and the room had 2 queen and a separate area with a pull out bed so it accomodated all of us perfectly and it had a beautiful patio/balcony to boot. The hotel is beautiful and there is a verandah to sit and look out to the ocean and a beach to walk or for the kids to play in. They have a nice pool as well and restaurant on site. Food is a bit pricey at the hotel but you can order from the bar area and sit on the verandah...just beautiful. Free wifi and a free business center is a nice touch. They also have a gift shop on site which is nice. We ate at a fabulous cuban restaurant which is about a mile away called Las Vegas Cuban..highly recommend it. We used C & G shuttle service and they were great..the hotel arranged it for us but you can also contact them directly. Overall a wonderful stay and we would definitely come back!
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.