This is a nice hotel. Not a 5 star resort There are a few draw backs. There are no spa services,such as massages. The beach is very narrow and at high tide there is almost no beach at all.Therefore I had to sit at the pool The staff is very friendly and helpful . The food is ok . The hotel clean and the maid service was good There is no cell service in the rooms,because of the steel old construction of the building
I was there on business so that was an issue. The business center has old computers which had issues.
The room was noisy at times ,because of the other guests in the hall,but that was not the hotels fault
The overall experience was good because of the staff and their willingness to accommodate any of your needs.The cost was a bit high for the accommodations and amenities
I do recommend this hotel but as I stated it is clean and comfortable not a luxury hotel for a business trip it was better than a chain hotel
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.