We just got back from a great vacation at the Pelican Grand resort. We highlteredo mend it. We had a great time with our 16 month old. Very kid and family friendly resort. As mentioned in other reviews: 1) the staff are excellent and really care about guests 2) resort makes you feel relaxed, great location right on the beach with great common areas and verandas 3) ice cream parlour is fun 4) restaurants have great food. Some things to know / be aware of: a) you pretty much have to have a car as little is in walking distance and there is no parking other than valet so plan on $28 / night for that b) there is no wifi in the rooms only in the lobby. I was fine with on this trip this but be aware. Also cell service in general is poor in hotel (AT&T) to the point of needing to stand on the patio c) Bed was creaky / lumpy / noisy. In general room needed some touch ups. All and all a great time!
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.