“Another Great Capital Grille!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille - Ft. Lauderdale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,062 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US1 & Sunrise Blvd.
Transit: East Sunrise Boulevard
Description: The Capital Grille is here so come and enjoy it all. Our famous dry aged steaks, chops and delicious fresh seafood. In a relaxed and elegant atmosphere. An award-winning wine list that’s creating quite a buzz. Complimentary valet parking. A convenient location right at the main entrance to The Galleria. Even extensive private dining choices.Come for lunch or dinner. For the dining experience you want, right where you want it.
Huntington, New York, United States
“Another Great Capital Grille!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We like Capital Grille, and have visited many through our travels. The bars are nice and friendly - this one was no exception. We are always pleased with the service and food at Capital Grille, and the Fort Lauderdale location met our standards. Located at the entrance to the Gallaria Mall, it is convenient after shopping.

Visited March 2013

Hampton, New Hampshire
“Mouthwatering Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was a spur of the moment dinner choice for my last night on vacation and was it a good one! I hadn't been to a Capital Grille in a while and had forgotten how amazing the steaks tasted! Started with raw oysters which were clean, crisp and delicious and the calamari which were tender, flavorful and cooked to perfection. I ordered the Porterhouse medium rare because I love to get the best of both worlds; tenderloin and strip and it was near perfection. The side of Roasted Cremini, Portabella, Shiitake, Oyster Mushrooms were delicious and a perfect accompaniment to the steak. The other guests at the table ordered the sirloin special with braised and roasted mushrooms and onions which was phenomenal and the salmon special which was one of the best bites of salmon I have ever tasted. Finihsed the meal with the Classic Crème Brûlée which was decadent. The atmosphere of the Grille was nice and quiet and our server was prompt, knowledgeable and very personable. Will retuen next year!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great food, great service, great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I made reservations for our anniversary, and I'm glad I did, because the place was really busy.
The service was really good. The waiter's recommendations were just perfect. My wife and I were really happy with all of our choices. Soups. steaks, sides were all delicious and plenty.
Will come again. Would recommend.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“My wife's favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I like this a lot - almost as much as my favorite Abe & Louie's. The steak with the chrona coffee crusted thing is great. My wife especially like that there is no sharing charge when we order a large steak and split it.

Visited January 2013
Satellite Beach, florida USA
“Excellent Lunch Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We just moved to Coconut Creek from Satellite Beach, and have been trying out the new places down here. This was a fun day of checking out the Galleria Mall and lunching inside at the Capital Grille locatd there. It was Thursday, and all the outdoor tables were taken-the place was quite full. We were seated and ordered one onion soup crock($10.00 which was superb!). Husband ordered the $18.95 lunch special-field salad/4 scallops on a bed of pearly polenta or couscous/all great-We were served by Flo, from Haiti, a very gracious classy man. I had one pricey glass of pinot Grigio from Trentino, Italy($10.00). Yes, this place is expensive, but it is affordable for lunch if you do not order wine. I noticed that most of the other diners were all drinking water. People would drink more wine there if they lowered the prices.

• Visited March 2013