We stayed here for one night and two days. What a hidden jewel this truley is. We had a junior suite with a VERY large balcony and a walking path right down to the beach. It was incredible. The room had a wet bar complete with dishes and a very spacious bathroom vanity area which was great for getting ready to go out.
We loved it...if I was to go anywhere for an intimate getaway in Ft. Lauderdale again, I would come back here. It's perfect for couples and/or a special occasion. Felt like home with the convenience of downtown being a few mins away and the beach just steps away.
WILL BE BACK!!
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated property located directly on 350 ft of private beach offers 23 oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies, beachside grille, heated pool, lounge chairs & umbrella's and self complimentary on site parking along with many other fine amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Fareportal , Otel and Venere so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.