Stayed for 2 nights after a cruise. A sigh of relief to discover our room was 3 times the size of the room on the ship. Just what was needed! The ocean is so close you feel you could almost reach out and touch it. The front desk staff was very nice and being night owls we asked when the pool closed and were told as long as we were quiet we could swim as late as we wanted. Swimming at 1:00 a.m. was awesome. My only negative were the waitresses at the Sand Bar Grille were fighting amongst each other over a mix up with my order and it made me feel very uncomfortable. We checked out at 11:00 a.m but our flight wasn't until 8:00 p.m. The staff stored our luggage and we continued to enjoy our stay in Ft. Lauderdale. Oh by the way did I mention we were able to check in about an hour early. Again, the staffed stored our luggage and suggested we use the pool if we wanted while the room was being readied. Would stay here again and recommend it to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated property located directly on 350 ft of private beach offers 23 oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies, beachside grille, heated pool, lounge chairs & umbrella's and self complimentary on site parking along with many other fine amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale