Great small beach front hotel with on site restaurant and bar. Spacious, modern, clean rooms with balconies overlooking the ocean. On site, Sand Bar Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with plenty of outside seating available. My wife and I ate there 5 times and were impressed with the quality of the food and the service. The Burgers, Fish and Chips, Flat Breads, French Toast, Pancakes and Lobster Eggs Benedict were all delicious. We can't say enough about how friendly and pleasant the entire staff was beginning with Christopher who took our phone reservation, through the check in process and up until the time we checked out we were treated like family. Mike at the bar, Dianne, Omar, Tony, Angel, Angela and the rest of the restaurant staff (Can't remember all their names) were the best!!!! Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated property located directly on 350 ft of private beach offers 23 oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies, beachside grille, heated pool, lounge chairs & umbrella's and self complimentary on site parking along with many other fine amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale