Beach front, tidy rooms and good service make this a great place to stay. You do pay for Internet @ $5 a day but it's free in the lobby. The cafe on the ground floor has great food and Mike who runs it makes the place. He has some great stories (ask about his VW combie and Woodstock lol). One word of caution, do not use their preferred shuttle service, reception told us it would be $35 for four (we had 2 parties of 2) to the cruise ship. When we got there the shuttle driver said it was $35 per party and got annoyed when we questioned it. Plus to make matters worse we handed over $40 and he drove off without even offering change. He made nearly $80 for a 12 minute ride. We felt ripped off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated property located directly on 350 ft of private beach offers 23 oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies, beachside grille, heated pool, lounge chairs & umbrella's and self complimentary on site parking along with many other fine amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale