There were gale force winds the whole two days we spent at Sun Tower Hotel & Suites, but it only made our stay more interesting. The surf was amazing to watch from our room and private balcony. We opened up the doors to the balcony and loved the fresh ocean breezes all night (amazingly it never got too windy in our room). We had a dinner and a breakfast at their beachside restaurant. Food was good (but not great) and the service was friendly. The room (king sized bed, oceanfront) was just wonderful - spacious and comfortable. The hotel is a little dated - the sofa and chairs were a bit saggy - but it's just so welcoming and comfortable - I'd go back in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated property located directly on 350 ft of private beach offers 23 oceanfront suites and standard accommodations with private balconies, beachside grille, heated pool, lounge chairs & umbrella's and self complimentary on site parking along with many other fine amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Tower Hotel And Suites On The Beach
- Sun Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Motel Fort Lauderdale