Very chilled out place to stay, friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast options.
Both pool and patio areas are private and not overlooked.
The site as a whole is clean and tidy. It was a great choice as a base to see some of south florida and provided a quiet place to unwide after a had day in hte everglades or at the giant flea market (both under 30min away); not to mention the colourful bars, shops and cafes all less than 10 min away.
- Also Known As:
- Alcazar Hotel
- Alcazar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Alcazar Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alcazar resort is centrally located to all Gay Fort lauderdale Nightlife. Walk to the popular Sebastian St. Gay Beach. Two blocks from the W Hotel thats has fine dinning and breath taking views from the bars. All rooms at the Alcazar have undergone renovations that started in early 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Alcazar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.