“Great afternoon” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Catch a tan on a catamaran! Tropical Sailing is the premiere catamaran company in South Florida. We offer daily public trips out of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, in addition to private charters throughout South Florida. Consistently ranked #1, we look forward to showing you why sailing is our passion! Come join us on any trip to "Catch the Spirit."
Philadelphia
5 attraction reviews
“Great afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family and I took the afternoon snorkling trip on August 6. We had a great afternoon. The weather was perfect, the catamaran was clean and spacious, and Gary and Cody were fun and entertaining. I'd recommend this trip to anyone.

Visited August 2013

“A wonderful trip that was a great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This was a wonderful trip that I would recommend to anyone looking for a great experience. Mike and Kai were great throughout the experience and made it so much more pleasant.

Visited August 2013
“This trip was amazing and well worth it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Kai and mike were an awesome time on the catamaran today. This trip was so much fun and well worth it. I'd recommend it to anyone while staying in ft lauderdale!

Newark, Delaware
“The best sunset cruise we've been on”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We went on the sunset cruise on Aug. 6th and had the best time. Captain Gary and Cody were totally awesome. My husband and I have been on many sunset type cruises and this one was hands down the most fun. Gary and Cody were both knowledgeable about the area and sailing and very entertaining. I would recommend this cruise to anyone in the Fort Lauderdale area, especially if Gary and Cody are working.

Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Island Excursion - Amazing Journey!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Props to Captain Gary and first mate Cody!!! Kept it exciting.

This was the highlight of my vacation. I went with my two best friends for my Sweet Sixteen. There were banana spiders *shivers*, but the island...the island! 100% worth it.

Visited August 2013

Been to Tropical Sailing? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tropical Sailing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.