“Fabulous sunset cruise!” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Catch a tan on a catamaran! Tropical Sailing is the premiere catamaran company in South Florida. We offer daily public trips out of Miami and Fort Lauderdale, in addition to private charters throughout South Florida. Consistently ranked #1, we look forward to showing you why sailing is our passion! Come join us on any trip to "Catch the Spirit."
New Jersey
“Fabulous sunset cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I just returned from Fort Lauderdale and had a fabulous experience on their sunset cruise! The crew (Keith and Kent) were fabulous, very personable and the commentary provided on the yachts and houses we passed as we cruised by them on the Intracoastal was a nice bonus. There were only 5 passengers that evening but the boat still went out, which was nice as we all had plenty of space. Unfortunately there was almost no wind that evening so mainly had to motor but it was still very enjoyable. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to do one of their snorkel and sail cruises as well!

Dallas, Texas
“snorkel & sail - Miami (freaking awesome!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We decided to do the snorkel & sail option for a group of 10. EB worked with us and scheduled us in considering our day/time restrictions. I think our captains name was Adam and I forgot the other gentleman's name, but both of them were amazing!! They gave us our space but were there to help whenever we needed it and without us even having to ask them. We we were able to kayak, snorkel, wakeboard, and do some trampoline jumping. We even received a great tour of the islands nearby. Our whole group had nothing but amazing things to say about it! The service was impeccable and we highly recommend it for anyone going to Miami. Can't wait to do it again!

Cheers :)

Clinton Township, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
“Snorkel & Sail - Fort Lauderdale”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My daugher & I took this trip on Mon, Jan 28. The crew was friendly, knowledgeable and made the trip fun. I was even allowed to "(wo)man the ship" .. :>) I recommend this. Price was great, time spent on board was enjoyable.

Visited January 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Great way to spend an evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I planned this as an excursion before we had to head back to frigid New York City. We were the only ones in board that evening and we received "The Royal treatment". Mark explains the history of the homes we sailed by on our way to the open Ocean. There are ample sights to see and the trip itself was very relaxing. What the lack in amenities (the snacks were pretzels, peanuts, and soft drinks) they make up in friendliness and knowledge. If you want something more serene and less party boat, this is the boat for you.

Leesburg, Florida, United States
“The best short cruise experience in Ft. Lauderdale!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I went out with Mike and Chris yesteday on the 1pm cruise and had a fabulous time!! They were amazing and Mike's local knowledge was impressive!
This boat just screems fun. From sitting on the front nets on the way out, watching the water below you rush by, to the slide on the back, the blow up trampoline, snorkeling and the fun music.
We felt bad for those on other cruise boats we passed who were stuck inside a boat, while we enjoyed the outside, with the sails up and the wind in our faces. Mike let us drive he boat and taught us how to tack! Now that is customer service!
We'll be back for sure and I recommend you book a trip now. Thanks guys!!!

Visited February 2013

Been to Tropical Sailing? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tropical Sailing, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.