“Top notch!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 151 Activities in Fort Lauderdale
Type: Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Yolo Fort Lauderdale and Miami Boat Rental, Yolo We all Live Once Enjoy a Jet-ski, Banana Boat or Snorkeling Tour and Activity, Rent a Boat today in Fort Lauderdale Beach, Pompano beach Area Today! Boat Rental Miami we have Something fun for Everyone. Open Day and Night We Beat Competitors Price's! Boat Rentals Starting at $80 Best Ft. Lauderdale Boating Specials and Yacht Rental service
“Top notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Yolo had great, friendly employees and went above and beyond for my family and I...we have been renting boats from them every time we are in the area! They have a great selection to choose from and their prices are unbeatable!

Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff, we had an excellent time while vacationing in south Florida. We will be back next summer to come back to YOLO!

Visited May 2014
“Best bang for your buck!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

I have been to south Florida many times and always do something on the water wether it is snorkeling or fishing or renting a boat. This last visit I came across yolo and they are a total package company and were able to accommodate me and my large family with a personal and high end treatment.

Visited March 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fort Lauderdale Corporate Yacht Charter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Yolo Boat Rentals exceed my expectations. I rented a yacht for the day to have a company party, and they were more than professional, reasonably priced as well as fun and friendly! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Visited April 2014
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“very cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Yolo boat rentals has the nicest employees, all of them are friendly and helpful. The nicest boats at the best prices around. I had an amazing time and would recommend yolo boat rentals to anyone searching for a fun time out on the water while down in South Florida. I'll definitely be back and be renting a boat from them again.

Visited April 2014