“Nice clean and cute throw back motel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harbor Beach Inn

You added Harbor Beach Inn to your Saves list
Harbor Beach Inn
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   1147 Seabreeze Blvd (A1A), Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316   |
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice clean and cute throw back motel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Harbor Beach Inn is very convenient, clean, and equipped with microwave, frig, wi-fi, and quality bedding. Its has hardwood floors, nice pool and courtyard area. Front Desk Manager great, they show you to your room and make sure all is working. Easy walk to all the oceanfront activities.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

As being a local in Fort Lauderdale I am very familiar with all the hotels in the area and especially located near the beach although this one I had never seen.

We pulled up to the hotel at around 11:30am on the 4th of July and were able to check in right away. We reserved a studio with two double beds because that was the only room type they had left when booking. Check in was a breeze and the man was nice and showed us to our rooms. Room was very clean and updated. Room also came with bottled water and free parking in which we had no problems with espcially when parking is $20-35 a night when staying on the beach. Beds were very comfy as well and the room was spacious. Over all even though we werent in our room much and spent the day and most the night on the beach I was suprised at how nice of a hotel/motel this was. I would definitely stay here again.

Only negative for me which was my own fault in knowing the area.... I thought the hotel was closer to my friends who were staying at the Westin....so we had quite the 2 mile walk back and forth to see them.. and the main bars in the area are also about a mile or so down the street.. which isnt horrible by any means but just so everyone is aware this hotel in on the very very south end of the strip. Also, rooms are super bright in the morning would be nice to have curtains unless you enjoy being woke up by the sun at 6 am.. Street noise wasnt too bad considering we were right of the strip. Sure it helped we had a corner unit

Great stay an we will definitely be back for a weekend beach stay!!!!!

Room Tip: we stayed in a corner suite.. didnt hear too much noise... I would say corner rooms would be the be...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I picked this hotel for its location and price. The room was really comfortable. There was a refrigerator and microwave, which I found very convenient. Clean, large room. Couldn't ask for a better location. The pool was clean and there were plenty of lounges/chairs for all the guests. I've stayed numerous times in Ft Lauderdale at larger hotels and it was refreshing to have a personalized experience. The staff was easily available and helpful. My room was cleaned daily and I was supplied with clean towels throughout the trip. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great little hotel! Super clean, very comfortable beds and a very short walk to the beach. Free parking was a real bonus. I would stay here again, for sure. This hotel is a real gem, and we felt lucky to have such personal service in the midst of so many large businesses.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a very nice place. Clean, big rooms, very helpful staff, close to beach...a really good place to stay in Fort Lauderdale! And not to forget their beds, I think it's memory foam (or somthing like it) and it's soooooooooooooo comfy, I slept like a stone :-))

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Moorhead
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Thank you for being honest in your description & pictures of this quant hotel. FREE parking was not a problem & close enough to the action to walk nearly everywhere! Great clean pool area. Enjoyed stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I booked a single queen room for a one night stay. The manager is friendly and agreeable as I came early, with a large box of artwork, and he had me leave it in a secure area until check-in time. The room originally booked had not been finished when I went back to check-in so he immediately upgraded me to a double-queen room next-door by the pool. All furnishings were new (bed, pillows, kitchen items, fridge, microwave…). The air-conditioning was preset to an agreeable level beforehand so I was not entering a “hot” room and waiting for it to cool down. The pool area was clean & comfortable with plenty of seating and lounge chairs. For $88.00/night this is an excellent value for the area. Close to the beach (a block away) and ample parking. I will stay here again the next time I visit Ft. Lauderdale.

Room Tip: Ask for something on the second floor if you would like to be away from pool foot-traffic.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Harbor Beach Inn? Share your experiences!