By far the least expensive "name" branded place I could find the night before heading to Miami Beach, this facility wasn't glamarous, but not so bad. The public bus from Fort Lauderdale Airport (a lower cost alternative to MIA) got me to and from there easily. Traffic is heavy and crowded around the lodge, yet I was able to walk not only to a nice sports bar/restaurant, but even to Target and Winn-Dixie, and took advantage of the small but functional microwave and fridge in the room. I had not even requested these.
The "breakfast" was a bit better than most of its kind, including hot and tasty coffee. And the young clerk was at least friendly for a change, something not always found in an "econo"-my place.
Without doubt, costs are a concern to me. As long as this place keeps prices in check, I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Inn And Suites
- Econo Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Econo Hotel
- Fort Lauderdale Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Fort Lauderdale
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Econo Lodge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.