We stayed 10 nights while visiting family in Ft. Lauderdale and enjoyed our stay here. We stayed in a one bedroom apartment with kitchen facilities. The rooms were light, spacious and nicely decorated. We liked that we were able to open the windows that were all fitted with screens and have fresh air circulate through the rooms. We are probably not the type of people that could stay in a sealed, air conditioned, hotel box for 10 nights and stay sane! The pool was clean and all areas were kept tidy. The only problem we had was that on a couple of nights when we had noisy people in the room next door and the sound travelled through the connecting doors. Ernest didn't seem to be too happy about us complaining, I think he needs to work on his customer service skills but he did go out and get some soundproofing and install it between the doors so they really do try to make customers comfortable. The soundproofing made a difference when the next people stayed. I think all these old hotel complexes will have noise issues to some degree so it goes with the territory. There is no traffic noise here which is nice. The location is at least a 10 minute walk to restaurants etc. not a problem if you have a car. Overall we thought this was a pleasant place to stay and was good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests love how Cocobelle inspires playfulness and tropical dreams! Is it that our majestic palms make an oasis with a heated turquoise pool that some say could be the fountain of youth? Or is it that we offer concierge-like hospitality that ensures your stay’s a breeze? Is it the colorful décor in our updated rooms that’s so phenomenal or the way that our reasonable rates are relaxing? Call it serendipity, but Cocobelle is a unique boutique hotel that attracts playful families who search for sunny times, laughter and a great value. Located just a few minutes’ stroll to North Beach Village’s celebrated sandy beaches, Cocobelle is a perfect beach resort for enjoying Fort Lauderdale’s enticing restaurants, shopping and watersports. Cocobelle’s 16 distinctive rooms offer flat screens, refrigerators, microwaves and safes. Wi-Fi is complimentary and we never charge resort fees. Your family will love soaking up sunsets and sea breezes on your balcony after a day of sunbathing, siestas, snorkeling or sightseeing!More than a hotel – Cocobelle offers an experience to warm your family long after returning home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale