We are a couple in our 60's. This is not a five star resort, but not a 2 as star. The rooms are large and decently clean. There were no children at the hotel when we were there, but it is a good place for all types of travellers. The beach is 4 to 5 block walk. The owner has beach towels, chairs, and umbrellers to take to the ocean. There are numerous restaurants within a 15 minute walk. The Galleria shopping center is about the same distance. The airport is a 15 minute dirive depending on what time of day you go. The pool area is larger then most in the vicinity. There are lots of chairs and umbrellas. No smoking in the rooms, but smoke outside is allowed. The sign says no food or drink around the pool, but be responsible and Ernest the owner will not say anything. The wifi was excellent, the TV reception was spotty at times, but overall was decent enough. There is a phone in the room for local cards and long distance by credit card. This is not a BnB, but grocery stores are within walking distance, but a car is a necessity. The parking is free, but the spots are limited(8 spots for 16 rooms). There is spots all around the hotel on the street but they can be hard to find at times.This is a great place to relax and chill out around the pool, or walk to the ocean. I certainly would like to come back and stay for a week. We were only able to do 4 days. I forgot to mention that there is sun tan lotion on site, soaps and lotions for showering and a washer dryer all for free.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Hotel
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cocobelle, a little Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach just 2 blocks (5 minutes walking distance) to the beach! It features a large tropical pool area with a heated swimming pool! Our property is totally fenced in and surrounded by lush landscaping!We offer Hotel rooms, Studios and 1 Bedroom Apartments! Our rooms are tiled, beautifully furnished,fully equipped and tastefully decorated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.