My father-in-law was able to secure tickets to the BCS National Championship game a couple of weeks before the game. In trying to find a hotel, I was unable to find a room that was reasonable. I checked the Fort Lauderdale Bed and Breakfast website and found Cocobelle Resort. I looked on TripAdvisor for reviews and was pleased with what I read. You will always find a bad review but that is usually from someone who has unreasonable expectatons. We were able to book two rooms at the Cocobelle and we were not disappointed. The rooms were were very clean and large. We had a queen bed and single bed in the bedroom/sitting room. We also had a separate kitchen. The bathroom had a changing area and private room for showering and freshing up. There is a no smoking policy in the rooms and hefty fine if you do! The pool area was nice with sitting areas and moderate size pool for the property. The Cocobelle is about 2 blocks from the ocean but a easy walk. I enjoyed my walk and stroll along the shoreline. There are no hotels on the beach, in that area, so no matter where you stay you are not going to be able to walk out of your room and onto the beach. There is a shopping area just a couple of blocks away with shops, grocery store and resturants. My only knock is that the Cocobelle was on the B&B website and it is not a B&B. However, I probably would not have found this gem if it wasn't on the B&B website. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We enjoyed a chat with the owner prior to us leaving for the BCS game. I would have no resevervations in staying at the Cocobelle Resort. My biggest problem right now is trying to find an excuse to return to Fort Lauderdale so I can stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests love how Cocobelle inspires playfulness and tropical dreams! Is it that our majestic palms make an oasis with a heated turquoise pool that some say could be the fountain of youth? Or is it that we offer concierge-like hospitality that ensures your stay’s a breeze? Is it the colorful décor in our updated rooms that’s so phenomenal or the way that our reasonable rates are relaxing? Call it serendipity, but Cocobelle is a unique boutique hotel that attracts playful families who search for sunny times, laughter and a great value. Located just a few minutes’ stroll to North Beach Village’s celebrated sandy beaches, Cocobelle is a perfect beach resort for enjoying Fort Lauderdale’s enticing restaurants, shopping and watersports. Cocobelle’s 16 distinctive rooms offer flat screens, refrigerators, microwaves and safes. Wi-Fi is complimentary and we never charge resort fees. Your family will love soaking up sunsets and sea breezes on your balcony after a day of sunbathing, siestas, snorkeling or sightseeing!More than a hotel – Cocobelle offers an experience to warm your family long after returning home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale