We stayed one night at the Cocobelle Resort, Fort Lauderdale, post cruise. It was a great location, quiet yet walking distance to Fort Lauderdale Beach and the intracoastal where all of the action was happening. We quite appreciated its central location being our first time to Fort Lauderdale and Florida.
Our room was spacious (#15) with king-size bed, mini fridge, coffee machine, table with two chairs and free WiiFii. It was located on the second floor overlooking the pool. The pool area was very nice. Excellent price for Fort Lauderdale.
There was no ice in our mini fridge and when we asked the Manager, he apologized and stated that there was no ice available on the premises for the hotel rooms. This would be our only complaint.
- Also Known As:
- Cocobelle Hotel
- Cocobelle Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Cocobelle Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cocobelle, a little Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach just 2 blocks (5 minutes walking distance) to the beach! It features a large tropical pool area with a heated swimming pool! Our property is totally fenced in and surrounded by lush landscaping!We offer Hotel rooms, Studios and 1 Bedroom Apartments! Our rooms are tiled, beautifully furnished,fully equipped and tastefully decorated! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Cocobelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.