The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale is one of those places where you are enveloped by care and warmth from the minute you walk in the door. I was only here for one night (in town to leave on a cruise) and really enjoyed every minute of it. It seemed as if there were more staff at this property than guests, and each person I encountered smiled, said hello and made an effort to be present. I was truly in awe of the ocean front room that they gave me - the white and creme color palette used for the decor, the floor-to-ceiling windows, the large veranda, the comfortable bed, the thick linens. It was heaven on earth. The large marble bathroom was roomy and had all of the amenities one would expect. I did manage to use the hotel gym for the night I was there. It was fine - had all of the equipment that I needed. The hotel's restaurant was very good, as well. Ciro offered breakfast, lunch and dinner. We managed to make it to each meal and enjoyed each one. The service from our waiters was second-to-none. They really made sure to take personal care of us and offer their honest suggestions for what to eat. The bellman at this hotel are also a great group of guys. They made an effort to cater to our every need.
I really loved this hotel and would choose it again for my next trip to Fort Lauderdale. The terrific location right on the boardwalk can't be beat and the staff were helpful and friendly. The only negative experience I had with this property was after I had checked out. Once I returned to Fort Lauderdale after my cruise, I called the Ritz to ask if they had located a pair of eyeglasses that I realized I had left in my room when I checked-out. They transferred me to a guy in Loss Prevention who was very rude. He was irritated that I couldn't remember what room number I had been in. So I gave him my name. And then he told me abruptly that they didn't have any glasses. It's too bad that my great experience with this hotel had to end on a sour note because of one guy. Overall, terrific place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city's first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940's, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, "King Neptune and His Horses." The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Cafe with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale