Stayed for 5 nights in July 2012. Had a group of 30 people for a small conference. The team at the Ritz performed to a high standard in meeting the needs of our group. We had a number of different room categories all of which were spacious and meticulously serviced! Our bathroom was very spacious with a large soaking tub and walk-in shower, separte loo and twin basins.
The hotel overlooks the Ft. Lauderdale beach on the one side and the Intra-Coastal on the other side, both views are beautiful.
This was a St Regis property before becoming a Ritz Carlton about 5 years ago. Having considered a number of properties on the beachfront this proved to be an excellent choice.
Breakfast at the Via Luna on the terrace is picturesque. The hotel enjoys a sort-of boutique feel in the lobby area. It is plush and sophisticated with a calm and serene atmosphere. Enjoyed a feature dinner with 30 people at Via Luna. The food was superb and the service was exceptional!
The gym is well equipped and served our needs. The pool deck is very well laid out, not oversized but never a problem getting sun loungers. We enjoyed the attendants' service including sunscreen and chilled lemon water on tap!
Special mention of Monica from Sales and Clodah from Banqueting both did a superb job in looking after our group and managing our mini-conference.
Overall a sophisticated and elegant property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The area's newest luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale infuses the Gold Coast with casual luxury as the city’s first and only AAA Five Diamond hotel. The 24-story, dramatically tiered and glass walled structure has sweeping curves that are reminiscent of a luxury liner. Design elements recall the 1940’s, with artwork that includes playful murals inspired by French artist Jean Cocteau and a 13-foot high mural of a seascape inspired by the 1880 painting, “King Neptune and His Horses.” The property features 192 guest rooms and suites; a 2,200 square foot Club Lounge, 24,000 square feet of light-filled meeting space; a 29,000 square foot oceanfront sundeck with an infinity pool and private cabanas; destination Spa with an organic and active-botanical treatment menu and a water-view fitness center. Four dining and entertainment options include the new Via Luna Italian grill with seating indoors or al fresco on an oceanfront patio, the dramatic oceanfront Via Luna Bar, a private Wine Room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and a seventh floor Poolside Café with commanding ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Ritz Carlton
- St Regis Fort Lauderdale
- St Regis Ft Lauderdale