We arrived in Ft.Lauderdale airport late in the evening we called the hotel desk and requested shuttle service to the hotel. The shuttle was a vehicle servicing several hotels with the Candelwood Suites was the last facility on the route.
Upon arrival at the hotel we proceeded to the check in desk which was situated in the passageway into the hotel allowing very little privacy while checking in. Check in Took quite a bit of time but was accomplished in a pleasant manner.
We proceeded to the room which was not extremely large but amenities were sufficient. Traffic in the hallway during the night was a little loud. No breakfast was provided by the hotel, but for $5.00
Breakfast could be obtained a neighboring facility.
It was possible to obtain transportation from the hotel to the cruise port for $16.00 per person which fitted into our plans since we're were in town for.
check out was ok,but again crowded due to the amount of space allotted for this procedure.
All in all the was not a restfully stay. On the plus side the hotel was located within walking distance to several restraints and a grocery store.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Candlewood Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Candlewood Suites
- Fort Lauderdale Candlewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel The Candlewood Suites of Fort Lauderdale, Florida brings you the comforts of home with a convenient location. We're two miles from both Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and the Amtrak Tri Rail Station. While lodging in Ft. Lauderdale you'll find many exciting attractions nearby. Spend a day exploring Fort Lauderdale's waterways on a water bus or JungleQueen boat tour. You'll find popular districts like Las Olas and Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District just three miles from our extended stay hotel. Ft. Lauderdale is also home to many of Florida's sports teams.With Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward County Convention Center two miles from our suites, Ft. Lauderdales business travelers can benefit from our location. Other nearby businesses include Marathon Ashland Oil Maritime Professional Training Bombardier Embraer Air and Jetscape. Our Fort Lauderdale, FL hotel has a 24-hour business center to meet your business needs. Unlike cheap hotels in Fort Lauderdale, our Cruise Port hotel offers complimentary amenities like laundry services, a CD and movie rental from our lending library and high-speed Internet access. Purchase snacks and necessities from the Candlewood Cupboard store relax in your suites triple-sheeted bed and cook out on the Gazebo Grill. Candlewood Suites invites you to enjoy a memorable stay in our pet friendly Ft. Lauderdale hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.