“Horrible Employees” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Shuck N Dive

Shuck N Dive
650 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304-4687 (Victoria Park)
954-462-0088
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 1,122 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Victoria Park
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Horrible Employees”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am sitting here with a fried sandwich which is still hot with a fried side order, and the grease is burnt and offensive. when i picked up the sandwich, I went to the counter, and paid with a credit card, which the server placed in a different area, that i had to move barstools to sign the card.

I get hoe,and the grease for the fried chicken , and tater tots is really bad. I called them to let them know, and there response was "OK i'll let them know"!!!! I have inedible tater tots, a gross piece of chicken and thats all I get???????

This is not the first time for bad service and attitude. Place has a great vibe, but thats all

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Pompano Beach, Florida
“I Love It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been looking for a place to get great cajun cuisine and I finally found it hidden in Fort Lauderdale. My favorite is the fresh crawfish. I have eaten many pounds and love it. All the sides are great. Service is great. Drinks are ice cold. It has a bar and restaurant feel. Non smoking.

• Visited March 2013
Florida
“The best Louisiana food around this area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I guess I am glad I don't live in Louisiana because with such delicious food my weight would go up rather quickly.

This restaurant is now one of my favorite places to hang out. The food is delicious. I tried their gumbo, the po boy, the oysters, shrimp, and of course the outstanding bread pudding. Everything is nicely prepared. The ambiance is just right, a piece of New Orleans without the messy streets. I most definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“NO BETTER CAJUN FOOD OUTSIDE OF LOUISIANA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am a Cajun born and raised in New Orleans, have worked all over the world have seen lots of signs that said Cajun food, once got in a fight at a place in Detroit over what they called gumbo .
Shuck is the real deal everything on the menu is as good as it gets!! I have been there several times the food is always great. If you are stranded in Florida for a Saints game it is the place to go! Good food, Saints and LSU football what more could a lost Cajun boy in Florida want, great place to pass a good time cher!!

Michael Giraud

• Visited February 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Just like N'awlins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

As a native New Orleanian suffice it to say I ate here twice during a 24 hour visit to town. Their fried oysters, red beans and rice, fried okra, collard greens and Who Dat ambiance is absolutely fabulous!

• Visited February 2013