Found this little gem of an older motel thanks to Tripadvisor. Glad I did. Got the room last minute by calling the motel directly. Even better rate than I found on the internet. Virginia, the owner, was very warm and welcoming. You can tell she really cares about her little oasis near the beach. Lovely two storied multi-building motel just two blocks from the beach. Very tidy both inside and out. For such a small place there was more than one pool and bbq grills. My husband and I had to check in very late (after 10:00) and the office was closed. Virginia left a note taped to the inside of the office door indicating our room number and the night security guard was kind enough to show us which room was ours. She left our room door open and a key on the vanity for us and we would settle up in the morning. That was most appreciated. The room itself was small but big enough for the two of us. A double bed, small closet, vanity and night table. There was also a small kitchen table with two chairs. There was also a small kitchenette area with a refridgerator, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker and even a small two burner electric hob in case you wanted to cook. Pots and pans and serving ware also and of course a small kitchen sink area. Just enough space for a small meal if desired. I stuck to coffee and toast. The bathroom was cozy too, small vanity sink, toilette and full tub. The water pressure was incredible in the shower. It was surprising but appreciated. The unit itself was well maintained, not perfectly clean but decent. The grout could have used some bleach but then again I am a super clean person so I notice these things. The tile floor was clean enough to be walked on barefoot and that means a lot to me. Only complaint was the front window blinds did not offer complete privacy. A nice pair of shears for added privacy would have been nice. After all, our bed was two steps away from the window. And the A/C is a wall unit, thus a bit on the noisy side but it cooled the room so we were happy with that. The motel itself was about two blocks away from the gorgeous beach and all the tourist activity that comes with it. I brought my bike and within minutes was riding along the bike lanes with the other tourists and locals alike. Like all the activity in the area with lots of choices in dining and people watching. I would definately return and if I do, I'm hoping to stay again at Napoli Belmar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale