“Nice location, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Napoli Belmar Resort

You added Napoli Belmar Resort to your Saves list
Napoli Belmar Resort
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   625 N. Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Ranked #22 of 133 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Holland
“Nice location, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Hotel is close to the beach. You can walk to the beach. Hotel has a nice swimming pool, large rooms en parking is in front of the hotel and free. Staff is very friendly. We would sure come again in this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We (me, my wife and our 9 month old baby) stayed in Napoli Belmar Resort for three nights to end our five week long road trip in southeast states. The resort ended up being an excellent choice.

The area is peaceful, far enough from the busier Ft. Lauderdale beach area, but still by a walking distance from it. The beach is just a couple of hundreds of meters away and there are several nice restaurants nearby.

The rooms are spacious and clean with a well equipped kitchen. The main pool area is well-kept. There is also another pool and a bbq area, but we didn't use them during our stay. The owner was really friendly and helpful.

All in all, we can highly recommend you to stay in Napoli Belmar Resort!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Utrecht, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

A very nice place. It was a shame we had to leave the next day. Would have liked to stay a little longer. The hotel is only 2 blocks from the beach and walking distance to restaurants and bars.
Room was nice with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, etc.
Would definitely be back if ever in area again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Walking distance to the beach...rooms are ALWAYS clean. Ive stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. The staff are amazing. Birch patio is the same as Napoli but I like Napoli better since the bathrooms are much bigger! Angela is awesome and very accomodating. This place is perfect for me for a little get away.

• Stayed May 2013
new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at the Napoli Belmar from May 3rd May 9th. I had, what is called the hotel ro, it is good for a single traveler. On the second floor. Has full size fridge, microwave,toaster, and coffee maker,hot plate,dishes,etc. Very clean. Pool on side, and chairs you can take to the beach. You will need to bring your own towel for the beach. Washer and dryer in back. If you need a hair dryer, you have to go to office to get one. Only con, for my room was the ac. Was loud, told office, was told not to use energy saver, but it would not cycle on
and off. I had to keep it off at
night, but room also has a ceiling fan. Also, about a 10 minute walk to beach. All in all, if I had to go to Ft. Lauerdale again, I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for only the 1 night but found it great for the price. It is located a couple of blocks away from the Fort Lauderdale beach front and near to restaurants and bars.

Whilst the decor in the room was somewhat dated, the room itself was clean and spacious. My room overlooked the pool that looked inviting although I didn't use it as I didn't have much time. The room also had a fridge and a small kitchen.

The lady at the front desk was lovely and very helpful. She stored my bags for the the day on the day I checked out so I didn't have to drag them around with me.

Buses to downtown Fort Lauderdale pick-up and drop off on the beach front and run pretty regularly - every 10-20 minutes. A day pass on the bus costs $4 and is a great cost-effective option if you want to have a good look around.

I would happily return to the Napoli Belmar.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Sterling, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Found the hotel through Trip Advisor and its many fine reviews. We love to stay at independently owned hotels and this fit the bill. We had the feel of the original Ft. Lauderdale, the beach, the family fun. Yes, Angie is terrific, always there and always the best advice! She told us she has families coming for over 30 years. That should tell you something. The rooms, tho old were spotless. I saw the "help" she never stopped running! The pool glistened and believe me on our walks in the neighborhood, the others didn't.
She helped us with our tours, our boarding passes and our restaurants. Two she recommended were great, the Casablanca and ? and Vinny's. We even met Vinny.
You can't go wrong, STAY!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Napoli Belmar Resort? Share your experiences!