My family and I rented two apartments at the Belmar. It is a little slice of paradise. It was very relaxing with beautiful, clean pools available. The rooms are very clean and maintained. We rented a 1 and 2 room apt. The price is very fair. The owners and staff are outstanding. The location is excellent. You can see the ocean from the complex. It takes only a few minutes to get there. We loved our room location. It was in front of the larger heated pool. We could not have been happier. We used the cook out facility and had a picnic on the pool patio. The hotel is close to other restaurants and shops. We would walk there also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale