Hi Guys -- The top three pros I can say about Birch Patio is that the price is reasonable, the location is perfect, and it's really clean. We stayed in an efficiency and really liked it. However, the air con was really loud in the room, which made sleeping a little difficult, and the pillows were completely flat -- fortunately I bring my own pillows with me everywhere I go! :)
But really, the true spirit of the place is Angela. If she wasn't so cool, we might not have enjoyed our stay as much. She is amazing. She works really hard to make you happy, and does it effortlessly. The internet connection to our room was sort of crappy, so she lent me a key to the computer room and let me set up my office in there for a couple days so I could get some work done. She's just so totally trustworthy, which is refreshing. I don't know if she is the owner or an employee, but I hope she is making what she is worth! Go Angela!
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale