me and my friend spend two days at the birch patio in fort laudedale..when we arrived a charming lady who i think is the owner did recived us with a big smile and give us a very nice room apartment..we been very happy to see than the room was just next to the cold pool and wee also enjoy the other pool...the motel was very chrming and everything we need was inside as the kitchen was having all the equipment and very very clean...also nice to see than the parking as a security man at night...good recomended...the two french boys...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale