Stayed at the Hilton 3 days, two nights, following a cruise. Total relaxation and premium comfort. While your there, walk around the neighborhood and look at all the old motels that put 30 year old pictures on the internet. You will be soooo glad that you paid the extra bucks for this stay.
Now, and extra piece of advice for saving money
1. Fresh burgers, fresh cut fries and homemade milkshakes - North to Sunrise Blvd. - west across draw bridge- walk until the 7/11 is on your right - look in that parking lot for burger, shakes and fries....! great food.
2. city bus $1.25 (exact change) #40 takes you to the mall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton