Stayed here one night pre-cruise. Loved it. Got a high floor with ocean view. Yes, we faced construction, but it's Florida, where isn't there construction? Enter the room in hallway, bathroom on side, then bedroom, then a sitting/kitchen area, out to balcony. Loved the setup. Clean and quiet. Pool area very nice, beach across the street. Will stay longer next time our ship leaves out of Ft. Lauderdale! Did not eat at any restaurant or shop at the hotel. Whole Foods, Publix, restaurants all within a mile or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton