“110% in EVERY aspect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

You added Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   505 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 (Central Beach)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Ranked #10 of 136 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Toronto
“110% in EVERY aspect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I stayed in rm 1106 from Jun.28-Jul.12/14 in a full kitchen 1 bedroom suite with my family. Every aspect of the staff bent over backwards to help. Valet, concierge, front desk, pool staff, Ilios staff, housekeeping. The hotel and amenities are top notch especially for families with kids. Pool staff offered treats while we were hiding from the rain. Towels by the beach. Starbucks offered by the front desk. Many thanks to Cameron, Mark, and Georgios, and housekeeping for the turndowns, late day cleaning request, coffee packs, and music. A pity this hotel and staff are not rated in the top 3 for family resorts on the strip. I've seen and stayed at the Courtyard, Westin, W, Marriott, and Pelican and nothing else even remotely compares. Staying for 2 weeks allowed me to see everything that went on here. Staff were always friendly and helpful. I only wish it was longer.

Room Tip: I wish I could stay on the 6th floor which was the pool level.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for the post on Trip Advisor; I am pleased to read that Cameron, Mark and Georgios provided you with outstanding service, and will ensure that they receive the recognition they deserve. We look forward to your next stay with the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (827)
  • Finnish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

This past 4th of July my Lady , daughter traveled to Fort Lauderdale beach hotel to spend our holiday. We arrived in the early morning hour at 430 am and was promptly greeted by the night manager Barath. He wasted no time in providing us a room hours prior to our scheduled check in time. Barath made arrangements for my Lady to access the business center as she had a deadline to meet. He Ordered up fresh milk for our little girl and a fresh pot of coffee for weary travel guy. The hospitality continued with amazing poolside service and s sprawling breakfast. The extremely hands on GM Tomas was exceptionally accommodating opening doors and creating an impromptu poolside amp theater for guest to watch highly contested world cup soccer matches. I had a 7 star experience at this 5 star facility. Much to do in and around the property. In 3 mins you are on thr beach with the Hiltons extended service. Totally family friendly and definitely planning a return visit. Best Regards George Cathy and Calyssa.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I am pleased to read that Barath provided you with Personalized Service and made you feel welcomed in our Resort; I will ensure that he receives the recogniton he deserves. Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We look forward to your return at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Overall, the hotel is good. I liked the location and the access to Starbucks and a bar/restaurant on the 6th floor. I did get a very small room, part of a bigger suite, which was fine except the door I shared with the other room would slam really loud so it was hard to get any sleep. The reason I will never stay at this hotel is the horrible housekeeping. The first night, my co-worker complained about a dirty wash cloth she found in her bathtub and a dirty towel still hanging on the back of the bathroom door. On the second day, I bumped into an empty can under my bed, it was missed at least 2 nights that I stayed there! On top of it, I was left with 2 bottles of shampoo, no conditioner and no body wash. These are basic things that a hotel should really be on top of and train their stuff accordingly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the review; we appreciate your candid comments, and I apologize that your Resort experience was unsatisfactory. I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping team for further review and discussion. At your convenience, I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. John
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Even though it was just an overnight trip, my husband & I REALLY enjoyed our stay! All of the staff was exceptional and our room was amazing! Clean, safe, great location, awesome view and the price was better than I expected! We chose this hotel for location but we will definitely be returning!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the review and recommendation; I am pleased to read that our Team created a comfortable, memorable and enjoyable stay. We look forward to return at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! Regards.
New Cumberland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great views from our bed of the ocean; clean and modern; queen size studio good for 2 people but no more even with the fold out bed; nice pool area, close to beach with towels at the beach and water to rinse off; food at restaurants a bit pricey like usual. Don't drink the water - the water to fill up the tub was yellow-green. Mattress was not very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for your candid comments; I am pleased to read that you found the accommodations enjoyable and with a great view! I apologize for the unfortunate color of Fort Lauderdale water which is due to the water treatment process, but is safe for consumption. We hope you can return soon at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Sincerely.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

This a very good place to go traveling for Fort Lauderdale / Miami área.
In front of the beach, with a lot of internal space, clean, safe, good view, good price ...

Very nice hotel and very good location.

Room Tip: the best room have a beach view, north or south side.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the review and recommendation on Tripadvisor; I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you can return soon at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great trip and the Hotel was a welcome and relaxing experience for our entire family after our trip to Disney Breakfast was excellent each day !!! Would stay again and can't wait to come back !!! The location and beach was beautiful and clean the water was clear and comfortable The Service from the entire staff was fantastic especially concierge Richard

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and that Richard provided you 'fantastic' service! I will ensure that he receives the recognition he deserves. We hope you can return soon! Regards.

Been to Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort? Share your experiences!